Monday, April 7, 2014

Chaos and Crocodiles - Narwhals are Unicorns too

Happy Monday everyone! Finally, I have acquired another polish that I have longed for, ever since I saw it on the Model City Polish blog. Todays color is by Chaos and Crocodiles and it's called "Narwhals are Unicorns too".

A lot of Indie makers sell their polishes via pre-order. The last time that this brand had a pre-order, I missed it...I mean, I just missed it. I was so bummed! Anyway, I hopped on facebook one night and saw a post saying that there was a pre-order happening...at that exact moment! I was so excited!!! I placed my order and then the waiting began. 

After weeks of waiting...this cute little polish came. 


Narwhals are unicorns too is an aqua crelly base with shimmer and glitters in  aqua and gold. It also has a holographic shimmer to it. In my pictures I have on two coats with a coat each of Gelous and Seche Vite. 


I found this color to be a smidge on the thick side. I have some polish thinner, but I haven't tried it yet. The thickness wasn't enough to make me not want to use it. I love this color, and I am so happy that I was FINALLY able to get my hands on it!


It's so pretty, isn't it??

Be sure to follow Chaos and Crocodiles on Facebook for pre-order updates and take a peek at all their other goodies on their Big Cartel site!


No comments:

Post a Comment