Friday, April 18, 2014

Meet and Greet part 2 - ICE Polish and "Into the Garden"

Welcome back! I'm here with the second installment of my introduction of ICE Polish. The second half of Erin's debut collection is named "Into the Garden"...which is inspired by all things floral!

All of Erin's polishes will be available on Tuesday, April 22nd which is awesome, because that's Earth day! All of these polishes are inspired by floral elements that Erin loves!

First, I'd like to show you my favorite..."Garden Party"


Here, I have layered two coats of Garden Party over Rainbow Fish, from the "Friends" collection.
This color has EVERYTHING that a glitter topper should have! 12 glitters in all, there is various sizes of pastel circle glitter, white hex, holo hex, and cute purple square glitter. There are so many possibilities for this color! I love it so much. I didn't have to fish for glitter pieces and it went on effortlessly.

Check out that macro shot!


Next, I have "Roses are...gold?"
This shade is a lovely soft metallic rose gold. It is very sheer, but you can get to opacity in 4 coats. It is thin enough that it doesn't feel thick if you do use that many coats.


In my pics I have three coats of "Roses" and one coat of Seche Vite.


This color shows off cooler in my light box, but it's nice and warm in direct sun!


Next, I have "Pansies are a girls best friend"
This is a sheer purple jelly with white and yellow hex glitter throughout. In the sunshine, you get a lovely surprise of metallic garnet micro glitter!


This is true for this color, as it is for all of Erin's colors...the application is wonderful. No problems with settling glitter and you get a nice even placement without dabbing.
I have three coats of Pansies on, with one coat of Seche Vite.


Finally, I have a polish that is inspired by a sad reality. We live in Minnesota...and here, it seems that Winter will never, ever end. Lets take a look at, "May flowers and Snow showers".


This is a slightly opaque white crelly with various sizes and shapes of purple and royal blue glitters throughout. In my pics, I have on two coats and one coat of Seche Vite.

This color got nice and opaque in two easy coats.


I love those diamond glitters in there...they're like flower petals!

So? What do you think? 
I have to say, that the debut collections from ICE Polish are especially lovely! There isn't a polish that I don't like!

As I said before, these colors will be available on April 22nd, on the ICE Polish Etsy store...
www.etsy.com/shop/IcePolish

Also, be sure to keep up with all the action on Facebook and Instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment