Monday, January 26, 2015

Essie Cashmere Matte - Coat Couture

Sometimes, you see a polish on someone and feel that you must have it, immediately.
That's what happened with today's color. Ashley, from Emerald and Ash posted this color on her blog's facebook page, and I knew I needed to have it. You can click [here] to see her lovely nails.
I definitely wasn't expecting this brand new color by Essie to be in a Walgreens I happened to be in yesterday.  It was a right place, right time situation. 

Here's "Coat Couture" and it's part of the Cashmere Matte collection by Essie.


"Coat Couture is a purple leaning grey that has a lovely aqua shimmer throughout.  It's not super matte. I'd call it more of a satin finish. A major bonus for me is that it dried super fast! I put on two coats over a base coat, bumped one on accident and was pleasantly surprised to see that it hadn't been smudged!



Isn't it lovely? I don't normally go for matte polish, but this one and the others in this collection looked unique to me. I'm glad I was able to find it.

Happy Monday, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment