Monday, January 5, 2015

Elevation Polish Gradient, plus stamping!

Good evening! I'm writing you a Monday night post to show you my gradient mani I had on over the weekend. I think gradients are a fun and easy way to wear some eye-catching nail art!

The colors I used in this manicure were all by Elevation polish. They are "Tre Crime de Lavaredo" "Sunset Among the Palms" and "Haleakala" 


First I put down "Tre Crime de Lavaredo" as my base, and then sponged on all three colors on top of that.


I think it turned out really nice, don't you?
On top of my gradient I used the Cheeky jumbo "Princess Charming" plate and the gold Sally Hansen color foils polish, they are my favorite for stamping.

Below is a picture in the sunlight, you can see all the holo!


Elevation Polish has a restock coming up on the 7th, will you be picking anything up?

ELEVATION POLISH

1 comment:

  1. Super pretty combo! Almost would work for a great Mardi Gras themed mani. Just add a little green. :)

    ReplyDelete