Saturday, February 15, 2014

Finger Paints Berry Good Bid, Gelous and Stamping!

Hello there! I have a few cool things to tell you about today! I snagged a beautiful Finger Paints color at Sally's called, Berry Good Bid. Berry is a deep, rich burgundy. It also has a deep indigo tone to it. I wouldn't quite call it a "blurple" it's got too much red in it for that.

Anyway, along with the Finger Paints color, I picked up some Gelous. I have heard that you can use Gelous to build up the strength of your nails. You can also use it to make your polish ultra long lasting. Just for reference, I polished on Wednesday night and took pictures today. That's 3 days of wear...you be the judge.


Still looks pretty good, if I do say so myself!
This is how I applied my layers.


I did a little stamping in there too...I just did it after my regular topcoat and before the last coat of gelous.
For my stamping I used Mentality Moe and my MoYou london stamping plate. Here's a couple close ups of the stamping.

I am seriously in love with the ease of stamping when using Mentality polish. It's by far my favorite. Nice colors, nice texture and it doesn't dry too fast (which is super nice for those trying to get the hang of stamping).


 I would highly recommend using gelous to give your nails strength and make your manicure super long lasting!


No comments:

Post a Comment