Saturday, August 2, 2014

Emerald and Ash - OOPS! Cherenkov Radiation

Happy Saturday, friends! I have a super special color that happens to be in super limited amounts!
The original is Cherenkov Radiation by Emerald and Ash, if you haven't seen the swatch yet, you can find it here!

This polish is a "one off" which means that it was intended to look just like another polish in the collection, but the pigment or some other element made it look different from the original. Rather than get rid of them, they are sold as small batch "one off" polishes that didn't quite make the cut. 

This one is a fabulous accident if you ask me...

 (The original is on the right, and the oops is on the left.)

As you can see, the aqua flash is more visible in the lighter blue base. The oops version is darker and shows off a little more holo too.


As you know, I am a lover of all things blue. This blue is absolutely stunning! In my pictures I am wearing two easy coats of color and I stamped over it with the blue Sally Hansen color foil polish.




Because this is an Oops color, it is in very limited supply, 5 to be exact. If you like it, you may want to get on over to emeraldandash.com to snap it up quickly! 

Cherenkov Radiation is a fabulous color to begin with, so I'm so happy to have its deeper cousin in my collection too!

EMERALD AND ASH

No comments:

Post a Comment