Monday, August 11, 2014

Takko - Blue Flamingo MIA

Hello there darling! I'm here this lovely Monday with a swatch of an adorable color!
My friend Erin TOTALLY surprised me and snagged me a bottle of Takko's "Blue Flamingo: MIA". Takko is another famous artisan brand of polish that is pretty tough to get your hands on. Mei Mei's signatures is a stockist out of Singapore and she had a restock where Erin was crafty and snagged me one!

"Blue Flamingo MIA is now a creamy sky blue hinted with pink shimmer and holo dancing throughout the polish"

The color is amazing, and the bottle is adorable!


GORGEOUS, right?
This is a pretty common problem when it comes to shimmer and holo. The true nature of this polish is really tough to capture in pictures. It's very shimmery and sparkly!


In my pictures I have on 2 coats of Blue Flamingo, and one coat of Seche Vite.


There are tons of other fantastic creations by Takko...I just have to wait to get my hands on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment