Thursday, November 21, 2013

DIY nail decals!

In this post I'm gonna show you how to make these super cute nail decals, with just a few simple things you probably already have at home!





I started the idea for this post with a lovely forest green that I purchased at Big Lots for a buck! I was thinking it would be great for another beautiful bargain! I decided then, that it would look beautiful matted! 
Great. Right?


I was inspired to try a multi-day mani challenge by a fellow Reddit lacquer lover and I started trying to come up with ways to change up the plain polish I had on! Pinterest is great for getting inspiration too, and I found a little tutorial on how to make these with a plastic bag, some nail polish and a paper punch! 


Just paint your colors, and let them dry. Let them dry for a long time, or your polish will tear (like the gold did on my bag). For my decals, I used a mini heart punch and a pinking shear!
Paint some topcoat on your nail and stick them on! I used a wax pencil to make picking up and placing them very easy. After you stick them on, throw on some more topcoat and you're good to go! 

(This could be a good UND fan mani!)



I love these DIY nail stickers, and I can't wait to make more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment